Our principles apply to our Brush Arbor Team as well as our Sub Contractors. We strive to be the best in the industry both in terms of Quality AND Ethics.
Honesty & Integrity
- We do not cut corners on quality. We are not simply ‘bottom line’ driven… We are performance and product driven – we aim to deliver the highest quality product for the best value possible.
- This applies to how we treat everyone – not only inside the Brush Arbor organization, but our customers and our subcontractors as well.
- We respect every person. No one person is better than another person – whether they are a paying customer paying $2M for a home or a subcontractor delivering the Don’s John’s. We respect you and care about you.
Our Readiness to Help
- Our job is to serve the person who works with us. If we’re all trying to do that, we get a better product and a better work environment.
- If the guys are unloading something – we help them – no ‘power trips.’
- All the Project Manager’s may fill in for another when one needs to take time off. Jonathan has stepped in to help when Scott took time off when his wife had a baby. At the job site, Brian was helping to dig out a sidewalk; Scott was digging a hole to put the mailbox in – because that is what was needed.
- We are not about responding because of a ‘title’ – it’s about respecting their idea, their goal to get something accomplished.
- We are a team, we support each other.
- We are about helping each other out – no task is ‘beneath’ anyone.
Our Job Sites
- We go ‘above and beyond’ even in something as simple as how we maintain our Job Site – We keep it clean, do not leave a mess…
- Our standards are higher – what’s available as options in BA Homes – “Brush Arbor Standards” are higher quality.
- We are not going to ‘nickel and dime’ anyone – not our customers, our employees, or our subcontractors.
- “That’s going to cost us $300, but it’s not our fault” – the Relationship is more important.
- We want our customers to want to refer us to others.
- We want our employees to want to work here.
- We want our subcontractors to want to work with us.